- we conduct audits in order to check the clients’ compliance with the new regulations,
- we help determine the details of data processing, i.e. what kinds of data, in which business processes and with the use of which assets are processed in the clients’ organizations,
- we advise how to approach the risk assessment in terms of data processing and recommend measures which may eliminate or minimize risk,
- we support the clients’ in drafting the necessary documentation,
- we take over the role of data protection officer (DPO) in the clients’ organizations (outsourcing).
We also support our clients in the proceedings before data protection authorities and in the course of inspections conducted thereby.
While providing legal services concerning personal data protection we cooperate closely with IT specialists and security experts to ensure that our clients receive comprehensive support.
You can count on us
- We help prepare for GDPR.
- We provide legal support in the course of inspections conducted by data protection authorities.
- We take over the role of data protection officer (DPO) in our clients’ organizations.